Sunday, July 01, 2007

Oh My Gawd, I can't Believe it.....

Wasn't a jolly jap gone wrong. We have terrorists in Glasgow. Not Good. Apparently another bomb was diffused outside the hospital where the injured terrorist is being treated.

I'm having great fun imagining what the nurses and doctors are doing to him and his burns. "oops, that dressing needs changed" .... and ripping it off like a fresh plaster. Pouring Salt on maybe?

Why is he being treated, should he not be sitting in a police cell living with the pain his actions have caused? He wanted to die, so let him suffer a wee bitty more before he gets to Nirvana with his 52 virgins!!!

Yeah, and I betcha he was living the life of a true devotee... no alcohol... or woman. Yeah, right!

DWNB

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:58 pm

    Hear hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:58 pm

    PS. Is me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. were you scared to say it was you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:13 am

    Yuh. Never know whose watchin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting blog you have! I'll be back, soon! :)

    ReplyDelete