Sunday, December 28, 2008

And there won't be snow in Africa this Christmas Time


I don't think there is ever snow in Africa, that won't make any difference to them. Dependent upon which area of Africa you are talking about!!

On to the Business at Hand... Last Weeks Friday 5, Apologies for the delay.

What’s one really cool/useful/nice thing you purchased for yourself this year?
Mmmmm, New Car? I wanted a blue one, and I got one. I think I got that this year?? I'm sure I did. The best thing I ever bought was a Genuine 1940's Swing Coat in Cashmere. It is THE most beautiful thing I have ever owned.

What’s one area of your life you really improved this year?
My health? Ha ha ha No not really, My life is good, everything that happens is a bonus. My kids are the best, I love my husband as much today, as I ever have (and I think he does me)


Who or what was a regular source of encouragement or inspiration to you this year?
my husband is my regular source of encouragement, when I get down. My kids are my inspiration to improve myself beyond what I would aspire tooo,

What’s something nice you did for someone else this year?
Nothing.. I don't think I did anything nice for anyone this year. I'm on permanent Grin Alert, I try to smile at everyone i pass, I do good things in the car. I believe that karma comes back to get you, and in that way, I always try to be on nice behaviour - I don't actively go out of my way to do bad things. oh Oh O h - I know - I made photo albums for each of my nephews and my niece, and created partial family trees for each of them. I wanted to inspire them. I hope I did.


In what way was 2008 better than 2007?
It was an even number. Was it a Leap Year??? Yes, it was. I like even numbers. Next year, like 3 days away, it is 2009. Is this bad? No I don't think it is, because my house number is 9, and i've had nothing but good times since we moved here. 2009 will be good. There was nothing seriously wrong with 2007 either, like I say, I'm really quite satisfied with my lot!

1 comment: