Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday 5 ... for this week

the friday 5


What’s your favorite thing about the shoes you’re wearing (or the shoes you were most recently wearing)?
They are comfy, and they have velcro fasteners. Added to which they are Tooli's so that are marginally quite trendy for an old -middle aged mother like me!

What’s your favorite thing about the people you work with (or the people you go to school with)?
There is only a few of us, and it's lovely and friendly... not big and corporate at all.

What’s your favorite thing about the climate where you live?
We can experience every type of weather available in ONE day in ONE place. Don'tyou think that other cliemates can be very boring?


What’s your favorite thing about Friday?
Is the start of the weekend and 2 days off always. I love fridays! i do i do i do. Oh and friday 5 makes it favorite too!!


What’s your favorite thing about the year coming to an end?
This has been a good year, I'll be sorry to see the end of it. My children are coming into their own, my husband and I are finding time to ourselves again. Work is fine, home is fine, everything is fine. Now, the coming year will be even better I think - we're all finding our way inthe world.... the kids are finding it faster than Si and I ever did. My kids are great.

1 comment:

  1. when our summer rains come in late july, we'll have torrential down pours in the mid-day and then literally 20 minutes will pass, the clouds will blow out and the sun will shine just as bright as can be. wacky - but pretty neat all the same. happy friday my friend =)

    ReplyDelete