Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday 5

FRIDAY5.ORG

When did you last sleep in a bed outside your home?

mmm, not sure. I know that tomorrow I'm going to be sleeping in a bed outside my home. I'm going to be sleeping at the Guide Camp. How Lucky Am I! Oh My Gawd. I am dreading it. I think maybe last time, was at Novotel in Bristol, when we were down watching Boy playing in UK School Games. That was a NICE Hotel.

When did you last drive someone else’s car?
I think it would probably be my mums. No one else allows me to drive their car. Unless you count the two family cars as his and mine... in which case today, cause i am driving his, cause Boy is only insured to drive mine, and he has it! Clocking up the miles like you wouldn't believe.

When did you last cook in someone else’s kitchen?
When did I last cook in MY KITCHEN should be the question. ha ha ha ha. I am rubbish cook. If Si isn't there, we eat out!

When did you last care for children who aren’t yours?
Someone elses' children, i don't think so. It takes me all my time to make sure mine are safe. I couldn't accept the responsibility for someone elses. I'm dreading boy taking others out in the car!

When did you last do someone else’s job?
I'm doing it this week. My co-worker is off for a weeks holiday - she popped in today to pick up her car which she left after a drunken evening on Wednesday, and has only just recovered enough to come in and collect it! ha ha ha I haven't done much of her job - banking, speaking to customers, la la la that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment