Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday 5......... Scoobie Snacks

Where can you go for a really good bagel, and how do you like yours?
In Scotland, Bagels, aren't really "done". I like my bagels, from Morrisons, New York Style, Cinamin and Raison, with Smoke Salmon and Cream Cheese.

What is your favorite style of doughnut?
Iced Donuts, not sugared.

What’s your favorite flavor of Lifesavers?
I don't know what a Lifesaver is. Hang on. Aha. Jelly Beans. My favourite Lifesaver, is Jelly Belly, and it would be, Cappucino, or Latte, or Coconut, or Vanilla, or Cream Soda, or Buttered Popcorn, or, yeah, safe to say I love Jellybelly.

What O-shaped breakfast cereals do you like?
I don't do O shaped cereal. I do, bran flakes, or Special K, or Crunchy Nut Cornflakes, Yumsy.


How do you feel about onion rings, and where can you get some good ones? Burger King do good onion rings, Lido do good onion rings, Morrisons do packet onion rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment