Thursday, July 09, 2009

Stealing.......

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . . Is Magnificent

2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . . Is Great Fun

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . . I Like Listening to Books

4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . . The love of A good man (which I've got)

5. I’ve come that realize that I have lost. . . . . Quite a bit of my Brain

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . . . . . I have a migraine

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . . . . . I get a migraine the next day.

8. I’ve come to realize that money..... is the route of all evil

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . . . . . . Can drive you insane.

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . . . . . .Love my husband

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . . . . . Is my older sister

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom…. . . Has entered a second teenhood.

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . .. . . .Is my most favourite thing.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . . . . . I was still very tired

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . . . . I was exhausted

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . . . . . I should go to bed.

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . . . has been dead longer than I have been with my husband.

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . . . . . I can't get off it.

19. I’ve come to realize that today. . . . . . I really like the sunshine

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . . . . . . I spent most of it in bed.

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . . . . . Is my last day before Holidays

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . . . . . Finish Knitting something

23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . . . . .Wee-Devil.

24. I’ve come to realize that life. . . . . Is for Living

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . . . . . Is going to be BUSY.

26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . . . . .Is Noisy and Lively.

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . . . . . Are there if I need them.

28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . . . . . Is the one I was hoping for in 2004.

29. I’ve come to realize that me exes. . . . . . Were a learning experience

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . . . . . Exercise more.

31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . . . . .My life as a mother.

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . . . . . Computer Programming.

33. I’ve come to realize my past. . . . . . Made me what I am

34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . . . . . Are not where I want to be.

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . . . . . Of Tomatos

36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . .. . . Is pretty good. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment