Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday Stealing Prt 2

1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Right now, Grill on the Corner. Yum.

2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Hmmm, Crunchy Nut Cornflakes.

3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Tonsils, Womb, Ovaries,

4. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
7kg delivery at work

5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Yes, In Heriot Watt Student Union, Grindlay Street, Woooow Gary Davies, was Guest DJ, we were po-going, my head went up, his chin came down.... I went down....

6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Absolubloodylutely not.

7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Beyonce McGiggily.

8. What’s your goal for the year?
To Be Continually Gorgeous

9. Last person you hugged?

My Boy. Before that, My Girl, Before that, my husband.

10. First place you went this morning?

Bloody Morrison! I hate shopping.

11. Do you always answer your phone?
Yes I do, unless I don't

12. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?

Wee-Devil. please. Cause if it one of my children, I don't want them to call at that time.

13. If you could change your eye color what would it be?

I'd change it from Grey/green/blue to Grey/blue, or Grey/Green. They change so often.

14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
Eternity Ring

15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?

Excited. Lots to look forward to.

16. Do you have any saved texts?

Nope. Not right now. I cleared them, Yes I did.!

17. Ever been in a car wreck?
Oh Yes. I wrecked my car a year past December. Was not nice. Straight up someone elses butt.

18. Do you have an accent?
Yes, I do. West of Scotland, until I speak to someone from Edinburgh, and then I have an Edinburgh one, and if pushed, I will speak Lancashire.

19. What was the last song to make you cry?
Amazing Grace, always.

20. What did you do last night?
Slept, I did, I did. I love sleeping.

21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
I suffer from Manic Depression, I can hit rock bottom at 1030 am and be in heaven at 11 am.

22. Current hate right now?
Evil Tomatoes, Always.

23. Met someone who changed your life?
My Husband, My Love, My Life,

24. How did you bring in the New Year?
Very quietly.

25. What song represents you?
With Or Without You.......With or Without You....

No comments:

Post a Comment