Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday Stealing

Join the Fun


Question 1: Who do you think is the hottest movie star? Robert Downy Jnr. Because I just watched Ironman Last night. However, his Waist is a little narrow compared to his shoulders. A little bit effeminate. I love Christof Lambert Too.... His waist isn't too narrow.

Question 2: Apart from your house and your car, what is the most expensive thing you have ever bought? My Iphone. Seriously.

Question 3: What is your most treasured memory? A hug I got from my dad the day before he died.

Question 4: What is the best gift you’ve ever received as a child? A koala Teddy. I loved the Koala Teddy.

Question 5: What is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made? Sending 15,000 to the wrong bank account.

Question 6: Give four words to describe yourself. A wee Bit Mental

Question 7: What was your highlight or lowlight of 2008? Monkey World. Oh Yeah.

Question 8: What was your most embarrassing moment? Having a Back Bottom Examination.

Question 9: Tell something not generally known about yourself. I am manic depressive, but no one realises.

Question 10: If you were a comic strip/cartoon character, who would you be? Jessica Rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment