1. The phone rings. Who will it to be?
My Mum, or a telesales man
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yes I do, or the Store would have my £1.00
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Talker, but I'm trying to change that, to be more of the "quiet one in the corner"
4. Do you take compliments well?
I glow. I so glow. I do.
5. Do you play Sudoku?
Nope. I can't figure it out at all. Word Searches, Letter Hunt, I can do, Sudoku? Nope.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Sadly yes. My boys are scouts, and despite my denial, I have picked up a wee bit, and of course they submit me to Bear Grylls every week, so now I even know how to rip the head off lizards, and sook their insides out!
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
UK don't do camps. School trips were kinda rubbish - our Primary didn't even go away overnight. We just did days.
8. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Playing in the field at the back of the house. The imagination runs wild. We had manor houses, ranches, horses, bears, you could imagine anything.
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he was married, would you?
I'd flirt, but I'd never do the dirty on my husband, I love him TOOO much.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
I have no religious beliefs, apart of course from the Mother Ship.... If they had beliefs quietly, then I could cope, however if they attended church, and preached around me, I'd not cope. So NOPE.
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Pursue. I am a stalker.
12. Use three words to describe yourself?
Crazy, Mad, Mental, (But not as crazy as Octomum)
13. Do any songs make you cry?
Dance with my Father Again. Every time. Once I even had to stop the car.
14. Are you continuing your education?
I have just finished an Open University Starter course. I did Banking Exams, A Hons Degree, and Post Graduate Degree, Some Accounting Degrees.
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yeah. but not porno ones! Just regular. In fact, I don't even think I've done a kissy photo.
17. How often do you read books?
I used to read about 2- 3 books a week. Don't read as many now. But I listen to books on my way to work.
18. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I think about it all, all of the time. Is amazing how much you can think when you meditate.
19. What is your favorite children’s book?
The Christmas Donkey? Harry Potter, Any Alfie and Annie-Rose.
20.What color are your eyes?
Green Blue ,Grey, they are very changable.