1. When you go to AnyMart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration?
I like to get toilet roll. And it has to be Aloe Vera Toilet Roll. I can't go back to plain rough padded toilet roll.
2. What is something that people are currently “into” that you just don’t get or appreciate?
People are into Jay-z, and I just don't get it. I've listened to him speak and he is a perfectly lovely chap, but I'm not into this shouty "music".
3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel “ho-hum” about?
Tap Dancing. I love tap dancing, I went to classes, but I stopped because I was running about too much between kids / classes / kids classes / work. It had to stop, but it doesn't stop me bouncing about whenever.
4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?
Don't Let it Rain on My Parade.......
5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:
Crispy Bacon Bits
6. What advice in a nutshell would you give to new bloggers?
Do your own thing, don't try to influence, or win friends, do what you came here to do, and it if was write a diary, and amuse yourself, do that.
7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?
I can't remember, Amanda? maybe? Then they decided to please Gran, and name me after her! Lovely!
8. What in your life are you waiting for?
Doh! You need to ask..... The Lottery. I got my handsome prince, and my gorgeous children, and my ideal home, I just need money to burn now.
9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?
is a beautiful ring, from a charity raffle
10. Today–what song represents you?
Don't let it rain.... On My Parade....
11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?
You can't blog about what really pisses you off when the people that piss you off read your blog. ha ha ha ha
12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you’re wearing today?
What do they say about you in general or specifically how you’re feeling today?
I went for the top because my work mate said the colour made her happy! I'm all for everyone being happy! My trousers, because they are "my work trousers" Easy Peasy.