Tuesday, June 02, 2009

And We'll Make All Our Dreams Come True.....

The weather has been brilliant recently. So brilliant, I am trying not to be inside at the Computer hence, lack of posting.

Family had a busy weekend. Tool on Duke of Edinburgh exped. Boy on UK School Games Trials, and Both of them doing Beach Volleyball at Tournament on Sunday. Si was up a hill, with the Scouts - Group Camp or something. Me, I did a coffee Morning with Nant, very nice thanking you..... cup of tea, scone and a bit of cake, and merangues from the Home Baking Stall. Yum. I lay out the back door for about 30 minutes, and the rest of the time, pretended to do housework, studying, typing.

As a result the house is a big mess, Si made a major contribution last night and did the three weeks worth of ironing, I put clothes away in the bedroom, and hoovered and swept. Then I went to bed early, cause I've been suffering a migraine for the last couple of days, and it isn't lifting. I'm a bit better today, but feeling quite sick, but I think that is as a result of too many painkillers.

I'll have a quiet night again tonight, and hopefully i'll pick up from them.

Working to get work tied up......they have got someone to replace me now, and we will have a two week handover, but now, I've got two weeks to get my desk into some semblance of order!

No comments:

Post a Comment