Friday, May 16, 2008

FRIDAY 5

The Friday 5

What makes you feel old?
If I say in the office, "Oh I love this song", and the lads in the office go "who is it?" and I say "Prince", and they say "who?"

What makes you feel young?
Bouncing on the Trampoline - there is something about bouncing up and down that blows the years away.

What was better when you were allowed to do it the old way?

Typing. What skill there was involved to type up a 3 carbon copy with no mistakes! Anyone can type now - the PC makes it easy to amend mistakes..... makes everyone look good! I was a good typist! Bet I couldn't even do it now!

What’s better now that you do it the new way?

Typing. ha ha ha - Yeah, although it made you look good, it was flipping hard work. There was actually a level of concentration involved. Now with WP you can loose yourself in a world of your own. Did you know it is possible to type up 8 pages of minutes, and not have a clue what is in them, but have them perfectly correct.

What’s something you are
old school about?
1980's. End of Punk, New Romantics . 1980's were my time... Young Wild and Mad and Earning. I discovered Spending, Drinking, Men and made sure I practiced a lot! I like the music today --- but find myself leaning towards those who are a wee bit reminiscent of the time. TV shows... everything. Was my Rose Coloured Glasses Stage. Nothing wrong in the world.

3 comments:

  1. Or how about when you say "Prince" and they say "OMG that's SO OLD!" and you realize you were in high school when that song came out. ;)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL My kids actually know who Prince is...most of their friends don't. Typing use to take a lot of skill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The strangers are starting to scare me. There was 2 people in bed there a second ago.
    I dont like them.

    ReplyDelete