Friday, May 30, 2008

Build a Little Bird House In Your Soul

What is your best Scrabble word?
I am singularly hopeless at scrabble. I play at www.scrabulous.com and I loose with alarming frequency. I have to recreate log ins, because no one will play with me I have such a bad score.
Would you attend a party with many fascinating people you have never met if you had to attend alone?
Yes, I would. I don't have a problem being with people, as long as they leave me alone. I'll stay there quite happily and watch what was going on. I love People watching.

Is it the language that someone speaks or the culture in which someone lives that influences their viewpoint the most? It is the culture which influences them. What is round about you affects and influences the way you speak!

If you were to add a 13th month into the year, where would you put it and what would you call it? I would add an extra month between July and August, and call it Downtember. It would be a complete holiday month. No one doing nothing.

Would you take 5 months off to travel the world if you only had a 50/50 chance of being employed when you got back? Yes I would. Definitely. Nothing would stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment