Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday 5

The original Friday 5, appears down. I've borrowed this one


1. Are you a good worker? When I feel like it. Today no. I'm browsing. I always have a bit of a spurt on Friday afternoons tho - and do lots.

2. What do you carry? A big red bag, or a wee grey one.

3. Do you know your neighbors? Christine and David Next Door, Caroline and Gary on the Other side. Aileen and Amy across the road, Emma, Alan, Caitlin and Ross, who own the house across the road, but have let it to Mark and Fiona and their kids. Davie who plays the Sax and his wife, (can't remember her name right now), Cathie and DAvie Across the main road, Jackie and Iain, and Nicole and Naomi. Yeah, I know the neighbours.

4. Where do you like to go for a day trip? Edinburgh. Defo.

5. What is at your feet? Files and A Waste bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment