Sunday, May 04, 2008

I saw your face in a crowded place,...........

I don't like crowds.

I hadn't thought about it before but I realised it yesterday as I prepared to go to our Annual Hog Roast. I really don't like mixing in big crowds of people - i'm fine if I'm with people I love and trust, but when I'm not I feel physically sick.

I can't tell you the relief I felt when I saw Si, Dude and Tool arrive. After that I kept them close so that I could see them from wherever I was. Made me feel much better.


For my birthday from the gang, (my family Gang), I got a Wii Fit. O M Bloody God. This is brilliant!

Apart from the fact, that it has made my Wii Mii a bit fat now, I'm delighted with it. Tool is becoming expert in all fields. Is really quite amazing for a piece of plastic. I don't know quite what is inside that Wii Board, but my god it makes you do wonderful things. My legs are killing me from balance exercises!This is the downhill ski-ing. I'm hopeless at that, but I LOVE the Yoga and the Step Class and I excel at Hulahooping. Gran, however, totally failed. I never seen anyone fail at Hula Hooping before. But the poor wee Mii of Gran, couldn't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment