Friday, April 17, 2009

THE FRIDAY FIVE - REVISITED

Read My Friday 5, and then Copy and Complete your own. Link back to Friday5.org and leave a comment!

1. When did you last sleep in a tent?
Now, I quite like sleeping in a tent, but to be honest, it's been a while. Maybe 2 years. At Eskdale - Fisherground Camp Site. A beautiful beautiful place that everyone should visit to clear their heads.

2. What comes to mind when you think about relieving yourself in the great outdoors?
What is going to bite my bum. What Might sneak up my bum hole?

3. Where’s the best place you ever went camping?
See One Above.

4. What’s your favorite camp food?
Oh. Damper Bread we bake on sticks over the camp fire, stuffed with Jam or Butter. Also - It is amazing just what you can cook over a fire. Jelly Babies, Marshmallows, Lumps of bread

5. What’s your sleeping bag like?
Zipped together with my mans so that I can snuggle in and be protected from the nasty beasties and axe murderers who are roaming the campsites.

No comments:

Post a Comment