Where have I been,,,, where has the week gone..... I have been about.. see me on Twitter, and see me on Facebook....... Both are a wee bit faster and immediate. I stole again, from Sunday Stealing... I Love It!
How did you come up with your blog title OR what does it mean?
1. What are your general goals for blogging?
A Diary, for Me, for my Family, and for people i know and love, and don't make the time to see often enough.. (Yeah, Nunky and Nant that be you! I'm sorry I don't get round as often as I'd like).
2. Do people “in your real life” know that you blog and do they comment on your blog OR is it largely anonymous?
Most people who know me, and I "know" very few people, I am very private person, and don't really like socialising outside my family group, they all know of my blog - see one above - it is my means of keeping them up to date with all my happenings - which occur around my wee family!
3. How often do you post (x per week)?
I like to try and blog every couple of days... but you'll see from the last post... that I have been rather lacks of late! Don't know where I've been... Oh yeah, Thursday I was sick-- I think it was food poisoning, I was REALLY Sick, and on Friday I was out Reiki'ing
4. How often do you read other blogs (x per week)?
I read 4 other blogs as often as they update. Wee Devil, Ella Jaye, Jane Godley and Sunday Stealing, I suppose 5, if you could Friday 5 too. but I've been drifting away. Oaft, I just remembered Amber too.
5. How do you select blogs to read (do you prefer blogs that focus on certain topics or do you choose by tone or…?)
Normallly Wee-Devil refers me to blogs... she is very indepth in her blog reading. Enclycopedic knowledge of them. I like them, I just don't always get back, but Forever Amber is very good.
6. Do you have any plans to copy your blog entries in any other format, 0r do you think that one day, you’ll just delete it all?
I would love for to publish all my blogs. I love going back and seeing what I was up to two years ago. I was distraught when Blogger's robots decided I was one of them, and blocked me for three days! I spent two months trying to log on to a book publisher which will upload your blog - only to realise about at the 100 attempt I was using wrong log in!!!
7. What are the things you like best about blogging?
I love looking at my hits. I love seeing where people are reading me from, and I LOVE meeting new Friends, albeit far away friends. Hallo Ella!
8. What are the things you don’t like about blogging?
There are things I'd like to say, but I can't because some people read my blog who I thought didn't and therefore I can't be as generally abusive as sometimes I think I'd like to be, however there are ways round that, and I do exist in other formats else where! Can you find me?
9. How do you handle comments?
I love comments, unless they are less than complimentary, or about my nipples. YEs, Wee-Devil that would be you.
10. Do you have any burning thoughts to share on blog etiquette?
None what so ever. Every Blogger to their own.
11. Any desired blog features?
I wish my phone would update to my blog - hence my disappearance for a couple of days there - Uploading to Facebook and Twitter from phone is SOOOOO convenient.
12. Have you suffered blog addiction?
Erm, in terms of mine or stalking other people?