Friday, May 01, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The 40 Meme
1. My uncle once :tickled me, til I pee'd myself.
2. Never in my life : have I enjoyed the dentist
3. When I was seventeen : i was young, free and mental
4. High School was : a blast
5. I will never forget : my daddy
6. I once met : Sean Canery
7. There’s this girl I know who : is a complete tit
8. Once, at a bar : I allowed two chappies to tie my hands to the wine rack and leave me dangling
9. By noon, I’m usually : ready for bed
10. Last night : I was slightly happier than I was at in the morning when I turned 38
11. If only I had : 1, million pounds, I'd be delighted
12. Next time I go to gym/church : will be a miracle
13. Susan Boyle : has slightly worse eyebrows than me
14. What worries me most : is the size of my arse
15. When I turn my head left, I see :my lovely lovey husband
16. When I turn my head right, I see : the lovely ikea light
17. You know I’m lying when : i'm unconcious.
18. What I miss most about the eighties : Is being young and mental
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be : Lady MacBeth
20. By this time next year : I will be really really slim and gorgeous
21. A better name for me would be : Delilah
22. I have a hard time understanding : Quantum Pyschics
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll : be a teacher and kill pupils
24. You know I like you if : i speak to you as a human being
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be : my husband
26. When I compare 80’s rock to 90’s rock : I know I was born in the right decade
27. Take my advice, never : smoke is dirty
28. My ideal breakfast is : crispies, eggies, and fried bread
29. A song I love, but do not own is : Wouldn't it be nice.
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest : You leave quite quickly
31. My favorite Beatle is : I hate the beatles
32. Why won’t people : pick their rubbish up
33. If you spend the night at my house : don't sleep in the living room, I can't lounge about if you do!
34. I’d stop my wedding for : ..... no one.... My husband is best
35. The world could do without : politics
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than :eat tomatoes
37. My favorite blonde is : marylin munroe
38: Paper clips are more useful than : staples
39. If I do anything well, it’s : legal
40. And by the way :jees I'm so drunnk

No comments:

Post a Comment