Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Red Roses Too. I see them bloom...


It's not really , I think it is 28th. I missed blogging last week. Have been v. busy. Kids went back to school and afterschool activities. Spent the week running round after them. Still doing that this week, but have a night off tonight.

Wanted to remember 23rd, cause that is 21 years, twenty one, say it again. since I met Si. I can't believe it. I can remember 23rd 21 years ago, like it was yesterday. What I was wearing, what he was wearing. Who I was with, who he was with, where we stood, what we said, and when I knew.

He sent me big bunch of roses. gorgeous. To my work, which made it even more gorg. Aren't they spectacular.

DWNB

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:06 pm

    They are beautiful.
    And I send you mail every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i love you for that.

    ReplyDelete