Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Cause we're all in this together.....

Tool is watching High School Musical - LIVE. OMG. I think I know all the words to all the songs.

Wee-Devil hinted at this thing called BIMBO today, and I tried it, but I don't get it. Maybe I'm not blonde enough? I should go and do more blonde in my head!

Years ago I lived in the top floor of a three Storey flat - A skin head who was constantly doped up lived on the Ground Floor, and We stayed on the top, along side an old lady who lived on the opposite side. That's all there was. In the 5 surrounding blocks - no one. It was empty. Derelict. Glue sniffers used to use the communal bag close to come and stick their head inside bags of Sunblest emptied of their Bread and full of Copydex and then run around in a dazed haze usually with their trousers down. Packs of dogs used the communal gardens too. Always bonking each other. All sorts of dogs. I saw many mongrels being created, some of which were actually in defiance of the laws of physics.

Bloody hell. See when I think back. Flipping hairies. It was a bit scarey. But hey you live with it don't you!

DWNB

1 comment:

  1. Miss Bimbo is immense. All hail the mighty bimbos!!

    I am LittleDollyGirl if you want to give me some bimbopop or buy some of my vegetables from the market.

    ReplyDelete