Sunday, August 19, 2007

It's A Beautiful Day Way Hay

Well, it's not raining. It rained ALL day yesterday. Big heavy blobs of rain all day.

My bunnies got soaked, so at 1030 last night we brought them in and gave them a rub down and filled their bed up with fresh clean straw. I think Blue could have stayed in all night, he looked SOO comfy. Thumps on the other hand was fleeing around like demented dervish.

Am working today. Not particularly happy about it, but I had Friday off which was lovely. I think I need to work a four day week and have 3 day weekend. Would be lovely. Except I think I would vary the third day. Sometimes Fridays, Sometime Monday.

Kids go back to school tomorrow. I've done very well. I bought them shirts / blouses/ trousers / skirts / shoes / pens /pencils. I think that they have everything else.

I hope that they have everything else.

DWNB

No comments:

Post a Comment