Thursday, August 30, 2007

Piff Paff Poff

Wee Devil sings Gang Bang, I sing, Piff Paff Poff.

Am So excited, really I am. Alan Cumming tomorrow night, with his bottom hanging out.

Is a proper Greek play, but I'm going to see Alan Cumming's bottom. Truely I am . I care not a jott about the play or the meaning behind it, but I am interested very much in what's behind Alan! namely his buttocks! Imagine.

Wee Devil and I are contemplating whether we should wear long or short togas, and we did contemplate whether or not a reading of The Bacchae would give us any indication of when to stand up and sing "Piff Paff Poff". How happy do you think he would be to hear that. Afterwards, we are going to stand at the Stage Doors like hookers, and if he doesn't agree to take us both on (hardly likely as he's batting the other way at the moment), then we'll just go t' food place.

We both like food. Kirst does tend to love it more than me, and I am quite quite envious of her. She has an ability to throw galleons of food down her throat without growing podgy around the middle. Quite quite amazing.

Must dash right at this moment. I have son No 1 to pick up from Volleyball.

DWNB

No comments:

Post a Comment