Tuesday, August 28, 2007

And I think to myself

It is, it is, a wonderful world. Look at the sky from last night. We are getting more and more sunsets that look as gorgeous as this, and if this is global warming then am all for it.

Am very tired tonight. Had very stressful evening. Had to walk thru the town centre of a town near where I work, and this is not a pleasant experience at 5.30 in the evening. Christ knows what it would be like at 10 pm at night. Put it this way, am never going to find out. Anyways, got thru that trauma, and then.... a flipping hairy seagull pooped on me. Not just a little one, but a flipping great big manky sloshy one. I feel physically sick telling you this, but am hoping the opening my heart about it is going to wash it from my system. (Emotionally speaking, I've already washed it from my physcial being).

No comments:

Post a Comment