Friday, February 06, 2009

FRIDAY 5

What activity can you not believe you survived in your childhood?
I wasn't a particularly daring child. I didn't do much that would warrant surviving. In adulthood though, on a whim, my husband and I decided to take our children around the perimeter of Wastwater in the Lakes! This lake is 6 miles in diameter! One side is beautiful paths thru, little streams, and
wooded coves, the other hold the joy which is a mile and a half of scree, at an angle of about 80 degrees! At one point, my son, grasping for life to the rocks said "mum, what happens if one of us falls down and dies here?" I had to say, "the other three would wait until the rescue people came to help us". I couldn't in all honesty tell him, "nothing will happen". for about 60 minutes, I truely believed that death may be a possibility.

Having survived the horror that it was, I am so glad we did it! It was an Adventure.


What activity can you not believe kids get away with today?
Existing! The way some kids are, should not be allowed. The arrogance of youth has evolved into a belief that they are superior to everyone on earth and should be allowed to say and do as they please with n
o come back for any misdemeanors. When I was a teen, you should respect to your elders, and other people's property, nowadays, you cannot reprimant a child for abusing or mistreating something, without having the "i'll sue you" thrown back in your face. O M G I'm turning in to my parents.

If you could b
e anyone else in the world live or dead, who would you choose to be?
Jees., that is a difficult one. I'm really happy being me. I could be someone rich, or famous, or s
omeone who lives in a beautiful world, if I HAD to be someone, I think I would be Neil Armstrong. And get to walk on the Moon.

A lot of peo
ple think they've been in love at 15 or 16 years old, do you think you now look back and think you were a stupid kid or do you believe that you were old enough to know what love is?
I think I was a stupid kid. Although I was a late bloomer, and at 15 or 16, I didn't even look the path of boys....... but even in my late teens and as I turned 20, what I thought was love, was just infatuation, or lust.... Once I met My Si, I knew, absolutely what love was all about!

Do you think it is possible to remain in love with someone you once loved, but haven't seen in a year
Yes, and more so. Although we haven't been apart for that long, we have been apart for 7 months. When we had been apart for 7 month, with no phone calls - only letters and a postal strike to boot, we had been apart for longer than we had been together. And when we came back together again....... Oh Yes, I still Loved Him Almightily.

No comments:

Post a Comment