Tuesday, November 06, 2007

30 things............................................

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Steven made me laugh. He invented the "runes" in Ancient Peru... amongst other things. Quite ernestly!

2. What were you doing at 0800? Showering

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Driving home from Football Practice

4. What happened to you in 2006? .........lots of things. Eilidh started Secondary School. Steven went to Kandersteg

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "Do you really understand this?" (steven is showing me his chemistry homework? Eh?)

6. How many beverages did you have today? Several. About 7 pints of water

7. What color is your hairbrush? Black

8. What was the last thing you paid for? A Mariane Keyes Book in ASda - very good value at £3.50.

9. Where were you last night? Here, Lauri's, Muirhead Community Centre, here, Marr College, Here, Muirhead Community Centre, Lauri's, Here. It was quite busy last night.

10. What color is your front door? White

11. Where do you keep your change? In the bottom of my bag.

12. What’s the weather like today? Was blustery. Like A Pooh Day.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? o m g - The kilmarnock shop vanilla.

14. What excites you? Simon

15. Do you want to cut your hair? No Is beautiful just now.

16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes InDeedy

17. Do you talk a lot? Yes In Deedy

18. Do you watch the O.C.? What is the OC?

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? My Son is Named Steven

20. Do you make up your own words? Yes I do. Abso-bleeding-lutely.

21. Are you a jealous person? Yes I am. No one come neareth my husband.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. I thought about it, andI don't have a friend by that initial. If I can't think of them now, then they can't be a good friend.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. KIRSTY

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Grans Latest

25. What does the last text message you received say? " "I'll keep you to that X"

26. Do you chew on your straw? Nope

27. Do you have curly hair? Yes

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Bed

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Kirsty. She is immensely rude.

30. What was the last thing you ate? Peanut M&Ms

31. Will you get married in the future? I am married. Don't intend leaving him for anyone else.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? The Wedding Singer (Again)

33. Is there anyone you like right now? Yes, my husband. My daughter and my son.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? this morning

35. Are you currently depressed? . No, I take many happy pills to stop me being depressed.

36. Did you cry today? No

1 comment:

  1. I love these quizzy things, especially when I get a menshie.

    ReplyDelete