Wednesday, November 28, 2007

We Gotta Work, Work, Work this out....

Am sad.

Tap Dancing was brilliant tonight. Walking fast is paying off. I wasn't QUITE as knackered tonight. Although repeating the dance 12 times over is a BIT excessive.

However, problem lies in Performance. Is on 12th December. Which is the same night as Eilidh's school dance. It's a no-can-do. She can't be in both places at the same time, and now she is sad. I'm sad too, because I love dancing with her, we have a giggle together, and we are as Good/Bad As each other. Still there will be other Dance Shows... (we do at least 4 a year!), but there will only be one, second year Christmas dance, in a Jane Norman dress!

On a lighter note. I heard from George Galloway's secretary today. I'm organising a wee surprise for K's birthday (which is 6th December if anyone would like to wish Wee-devil a Happy Birthday). I emailed him a while ago, and he came straight back to me. This surprised me and now I have a higher opinion of him than I did before.

He was funny and quick to respond, and, now I find happy to oblige.

I may not agree with him on his policies and view, but I don't agree with K and her devotion to him (I might add here, that K's devotion is not lust, or love, but like a devotee to a Kind Uncle who saves her!). Anyways, she is in for a nice surprise.

It might even be there tomorrow!

Tee Hee.

1 comment:

  1. Oh jesus. Would it be wrong to go into work at lunchtime tomorrow so I can wait here for the postman???

    God it would be very wrong, am so so busy. Oh but I sooo want to see.....aargh!

    ReplyDelete