Friday, November 02, 2007

You to me are Everything....... Oh Baby

Heavens, I love my husband. Oh yes, I do.

I met him at lunchtime, just for a coffee, not for anything naughty, and see for having just spent 30 minutes with him in the middle of the day - I'm all happy.

I think that after 21 years, that is something of an achievement.

We had a giggle in the coffee shop, wow ASDA has a lot to answer for.. (helping me maintain my marriage). - laughing at how Eilidh has inherited her Gran's radar ears. We were trying to have a quiet conversation at the door this morning on his way out, and eagle ears was sitting at the top of the stairs, ears glowing with the effort of straining to hear what we were saying!! Ha ha She's not going to know.

We also had a giggle about Steven. He has a Fancy Dress party tomorrow night, and is stuck for costume. Then we seen a Dinner Suit, yeah, ASDA is stocking Tux's at £19.00 .... and we thought. James Bond. He would love that!

All in all - good day so far. I have a Reiki night tonight, so I'm heading up there straight after work, so I'll see my wee family later on, after they've all finished their activities!

DWNB

1 comment:

  1. thanks for clarifying, 'no naughty, naughty'....drat, was hoping for some interesting reading at the end of my day!!! ;))

    ReplyDelete