Friday, November 23, 2007

But The Fire is So Delightful

Yes, it is getting to that stage. It was so cold this morning, that I fell asleep again, snuggled under the blankets! Well actually that is not why I fell asleep again, that was just because I was really really sleepy, but the thought of the cold outside, just made me sneak further under the covers. I could quite happily have stayed there all day.

Steven was out at a party last night and football training. Where he gets his energy from I have no idea! Eilidh was studying.... that's excellent isn't it! Can't get Steven to pick up a book!

Flip, well I'd better get on and go and get dried off before I leave to go to work... just the hairy head, that's all. I have fun ahead of me today. Sending my Motorola Rzrv off to get replaced, and taking my IPAQ

Later, Dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment