Saturday, November 10, 2007

I hope life treats you kind .................



My baby has just gone out to a party. A real party where there will be boys and kissing. She looked FANTASTIC. I bent all her hair (I can't call it curled), and she chose her own clothes and did her make up . Oh Wow. My baby has grown up. All Grown Up!

My other baby is just about to go out. Is going as James Bond to costume party. Is very particular about his appearance and this suits him just fine.

There are more and more nights now, where Si and me are left sitting in, either waiting to go and pick up, or waiting for the drop off. We're not quite at that stage yet where we can go out and leave them to it, but it's definitely approaching. I'm quite sad about that.

It's odd but just recently I've been having resigned thoughts about not having any more babies - this is a mad thought, because I had my womb removed 3 years ago..... and it never bothered me at the time. My body clock is obviously still throwing out the signals and telling me that time "would be" running out.


I loved my wee slugs! I always remember the nurse saying to me in the hospital, did I need to speak to the psychologist, because my baby was beautiful, not a slug", but they were always wee slugs to me... That's what I miss most, my slug hugs.

DWNB

2 comments:

  1. Stevie looked GREAT! Very suave! Lemme see Eils!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT is 11.30pm Tuesday....is she back yet?
    Bloody Hell (as my mum would have said))

    ReplyDelete