Sunday, November 25, 2007

When your world is full of strange arrangements..

Wow. Busy Weekend.

Making the most of every minute. Got up, helped Stevo with Paper round, had brekkie, drove to Edinburgh.

Farmers Market on Castle Terrace...... German Market at the National Galleries, Lunch in Filing Station.... poor service and poor chips!

Bought the most fantstic Vodka Liqueur from Demijohn Fudge from the farmers market, Ostrich Burgers, Hats, Sweets, Nuts. We walked miles. It was brilliant.

Got home about 5, grabbed a chinese, and settled down with a bottle of Vin. Si had some beer, Eilidh had strawberry whips! Steven went out with keith and Andy... ended up out all night! I almost passed out about 11, (I think, can't really remember), and woke up this morning with mad aching head. Had several lovely cups of tea, and a bacon buttie, before I was able to drag myself from my pit), after watched Charmed. I was late to this programme, but I lurve it! I haven't watched an eposide I haven't lurved!

Then headed to Irvine to get the shopping, highly entertained on the way by new GPS.... heh heh heh - it comes with the IPAQ. What a giggle. Best laugh is driving away from where Dave wants you to go. He gets quite agitated.

Back home, sort the tea, register my airmiles...... have tea.

Just fnished watching Heros. Am so tempted to read the web site, and find out what happens in last two episodes, but shouldn't really. Wait and Watch... wait and watch....

Will have to get stuck in about the christmas shopping...... it's coming soon. December at the end of the week!

DWNB

No comments:

Post a Comment