Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Keep an Open Mind Until the Day Sets In

Is Wednesday, and for those of you keeping up, both kids did come home on Saturday night. Eilidh spent most of the evening grading those who were snogging. Who looked right / who didn't. Very education. She had a ball and was all flushed when she came in. I think there may have been a few pecks on the cheek at the very least!

Steven finally arrived home about 12.30!!! I was going frantic. He phoned and told me he was setting off at 1120 - and since Steph only stays along the road (about 1 mile) I really was expecting him before midnight. When I phoned at 1220 he explained that Steph's dad wanted to drive them home and so they were waiting their turn. - Here they all are in all their glory! James Bond, Waitress, Hippy, Surgeon, Poirrot, Pirate, Mini Mouse, Cowboy, Kissing Booth, Bunch of Grapes (yes really) - and John McLaine... Die Hard (with the Ailien Antenna). tee hee.

Sunday past in a blur as always. I was having a lie in while the rest of the family headed to the Remembrance Parade. Then I got a text to say that Eilidh was Flag Bearer, and Steven was Laying the Wreath for the Scouts, so I dived up, dragged clothes on, and managed to get down the town in time to see them all.

Then it was Football, and the shopping..... Steven was frozen on the way home (so was I, but I'm not going to complain, I sat most of the match in the car.

Finally we got home, had a curry - no one could be arsed cooking. And sat and chilled in front of the tv!

Tonight is Steven's parents' night at school. I am NOT looking forward to this!

2 comments:

  1. Did Steven's parents night give you a migraine??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That and other things.......

    ReplyDelete