Thursday, November 01, 2007

Cause we're really gonna rock tonight .....

Oh my god.

Tap last night. Flipping Michael Jackson and the Jackson Five. Hop Shuffle Hops! I think I've pulled a muscle in my groin we did so many of them.

I don't think I have sweated so much in ages. Who'd have thought that Tap Dancing provided such a work out? I always feel better for it tho - even despite the fact I had to drive home in the rain with both windows open in the car trying desperately to get some oxygen into my lungs.

Was Halloween and I think Amy had been possessed by Evil Dance Doctor. She kept us going over and over and over. We all had v. sore legs - and very hot faces! Jeesus!

When I got home, Children were all gone. Steven to Scouts, Eilidh out Guising. I sat and had a toastie whilst stil trying to regain my breath. A group of Guisers came to the door and I just handed out their goodie bags. I really couldn't be bothered listening to 6 versions of whatever they were going to do. I was really shattered.

Am still tired tonight, but am just going to sort out the kitchen, and the washing and then, I'm heading out for a wee jog..... bear that in mind Wee-Devil.. .... Me Jog You Text.

No comments:

Post a Comment