Monday, July 28, 2008

It's In Your Eyes.........

Monday morning and I'm back at my desk.

Yesterday was so glorious I was still very chilled out when I woke this morning.

Very difficult when You are trying to do your son's paper round and you are still sleeping. If you were in Barassie this morning, you would have seen middle aged mum cycling very wobbly on bike, looking strangely at houses while I tried to remember which houses to deliver too. Falling off bike 4 times - the brake wasn't working at it was easier to thro myself off.

In work, and I am still trapped by the cling film. It really isn't pleasant working in this. We have the front doors wide to the world, but there is no draft, It really is very very warm. Nice, but not the place to be sitting in this heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment