Friday, July 25, 2008

When you go to the beach, lake, or pool, are you more likely to lower yourself gradually into cold water or to take a determined plunge and get it over with? Ha ha ha ha ha ha Slowly Slowly Slowly.......... I can't bear the pain. It can take me upwards of 45 minutes to completely submerge. For the first 10 minutes I pretend I'm only cooling my feet, and then I might walk in up to my knees. Then after 5 minutes, I'll move out to half way up my thighs and then move out again. This will go on until I am in up to my neck, and then after much pondering I'll go under. And then.... I won't get out for hours!! This photo was at Wastwater in the Lake District.... this is me at the 35 minute mark. Slowing getting to my neck..... wooooo


How is this like (or unlike) your approach to other tasks or ordeals? I like to think is very unlike, but probably not. If I know there is a time limit on achieving outcome, I'll go for it. but where there is time to contemplate, I waste time.


When someone gives you flowers, are you more likely to let them turn completely brown and gross before throwing them out, or to discard them the moment they take on that si
ck-flower look?
I like to try and keep them going as long as possible. I will where possible, chop ends off when they start to wilt and try and keep them going on and on and on. A spoonful of sugar in the water... a quarter inch of the bottom. That being said, I have just thrown out two bowls of brown Sweet peas.


How is this like (or unlike) your approach to other gifts, purchases, or relationships? The gifts I buy for people are unrelated to flowers seriously. I buy flowers for me because I like them. Presents I buy for people to make them smile. The madder the better. Last night I gave Kerry a pair of knickers I crotchet. A few months ago I gave Wee-Devil a pair of used long johns. Remember that!!! tee hee


Think of your favorite movie (or a movie you really like, if you can’t think of a favorite). Some people say that the reasons you love your favorite movie are related to what you value in romantic relationships. How is this true or untrue in your case?

evil a pair My favourite movie... The Wedding Singer.... Yeah, exactly what I value in a relationship. Friendship, love, romance, and crazy crazy songs. I also love Dogma, is this reflective of my romantic relationships. Yes, I believe it is. Truth and love over all.

No comments:

Post a Comment