Monday, July 07, 2008

Me I go from one extreme to another....

Am in a state of distress.

House ended last week, and I haven't cried like that for AGES. For those of you who watch and haven't seen it yet - DO NOT HIGHLIGHT THE BIT UNDERNEATH.

----------------------------------------------------



I just realised that my web page is coloured in a colour I can't make my text. Sorry, if it spoilt the ending.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poor Amber, Poor House, Poor Poor Wilson. I can't cope. Si just watched it - he is catching up on all bits he missed while away.

Why do some programme affect you like that and then you can watch others, and it has no effect whatsoever. Is it particularly well made, or is it just that the subject matter affects you?

Hmm don't know. Thank you anyway Greg Lawrie for making enjoyable programe

No comments:

Post a Comment