Thursday, April 17, 2008

Talk about things you'd like to do.

I'm doing good. Really good.

But I talk to myself. I always knew I had conversations in my head, but the other week, when me and Tool were in Edinburgh, we passed at least 3 people who were yapping away to themselves, I sniggered as we walked past and nudged Tools. She looked at me with those big blue eyes and said, "yes mum, people talk to themselves".

I knew when she said that, she meant me. So I've been keeping a check on it since then, and flipping heck.... I do. It starts off as sounds inside my head, but then my mouth starts to move, and then my breath kicks in and before I Know it, the words are coming out of my mouth.

Si has said to me on occassion "what are you saying". I like to pretend that I'm chanting or meditating, but hey, truth is, I'm talking to myself. Buggar.

At least it's in my head, and the people haven't been back. .

No comments:

Post a Comment