Friday, August 22, 2008

The Friday 5

1. What is your favorite song right now? Don't Let it Rain On My Parade
Why? Because my daughter and i did a tap class together, and we had a ball dancing to this. Every time I hear it I tap the words out with my toes. It's a happy happy song - makes you feel good.


2. What genre of music makes you the happiest?
Big Band Music. Every time.


3. What would you name your band and what kind of music would you play?
Big Band Booms and we'd play all types of music, with a big band feel


4. What is your favorite lyric of all time? Wow, mmm let me think.... Eventually It's down to you an me
Why.... because i listened to this when I was waiting 6 months for Si to come home - and it did, just come down to you and me.... and when I hear those lyrics it takes me back to the morning I drove up to the dock to meet the boat and I feel all soft and mushy inside.

5. What band/artist could you never live without? Why?
U2, Simple Minds? Bobby Darrin, Probably U2, most of all. Although Bono's turned into a bit of a bampot.

1 comment:

  1. Your answers are a lot like mine. Except mines are mostly "what?"

    ReplyDelete