Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday 5

The Friday 5 Friday 5


What did you last replace batteries for?
The Camera, or the other Camera, or the Other Camera. We are always replacing batteries for the camera. We don't thro them away. They are re-chargable. Is all good

What have you thrown away that you probably could have had repaired?
Lots of things. I've also thrown away things that weren't broken, but the whole point of throwing away is to get rid of things. If I wanted something of Course I'd have replaced it.


Among items in your line of sight right now, what should probably be put in the trash?
Empty Chocolate Mouse pot. I just ate it. I always nag the kids for leaving their rubbish at their heels.


When did you last use disposable cutlery while dining in your house?
mmmm. We have disposable cutlery - which the kids take to school for their packlunches. Before we did that, they used to throw away spoons and the odd fork. Just thru carelessness, not because they were being evil. Last time I used one, was with a McDonald Hot Caramel Sundae. Yummy.

Whose actions cause you to waste time you otherwise wouldn’t waste?
No One, I don't allow anyone else to waste my time. I like to make use of all time. If someone (ie. the kids) get me to drive them somewhere, I listen to my book on the way, I visit places wherever I take them too. There is always something to be done other than wasting time. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment