Friday, August 01, 2008

Friday 5..........

the friday 5


Of television programs that aired before you were born, what’s your favorite?
I don't know. I wasn't born, so I don't know what was there. It takes me all my time to find a favourite in this day and age, so programmes before my time, are out of my range.


What person of historical significance was from your neighborhood or city?
C K Marr - Industrialist

What’s a story that’s often been told about someone in your family in the years before you came along?
My great gran was a witch. Never looked into it to see if it were true, but since I myself have magical powers then I figure it must be. tee hee


Which of previous generations’ dumb mistakes (in deed or thought) baffles you the most?
The invention of money - it would be far better if we still bartered. everyone is good at something, therefore we could all benefit from doing what we are best at.


What aspect of life in the good old days would you love to see a return to?
Long Skirts, bussels, and hats. Gentlemen, Politeness, children seen and not heard, hand kissing, clean streets, gas street lights, radiogrammes.



1 comment:

  1. Did it come did it come did it come did it come did it come did it come???

    ReplyDelete