Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday 5

The Friday 5


Who lets you have your way more than you should? Si, My husband, Always.There is nothing he won't let me do, and if there is any doubt, a petted lip and big eyes always helps.

According to the cliche, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, but what’s the way to yours?
Hmmm. My heart is very open. Any offer of kindness is accepted by my heart. Any pressie (thank you Andrea for yesterday, and Wee Devil for almost EVERY week) is welcomed and my heart is opened. Any smile, and my heart is yours. However, my heart does actually belong to Si so the chances are, that although I hold warm and fuzzy feelings for you all, it will never belong to anyone but my honey.

What’s something that should have been put away but hasn’t been?
Probably 3/4
of the contents of our living room. We have a family of come in, drop, go out. I'm too tired always to pick up, so it stays. I'm sitting right now at a computer desk covered in Postcards, homework, cameras, tit tape, pens, bowls and candles, oh, and various PDA's. My husband keeps getting broken ones and fixing them!

When did you last weigh yourself?
when I came back m
y holidays. I had been doing rather well on the old Wii Fit and going out walking. I have done neither really since I came back, with the exception of One Night. And I am feeling rather guilty about it. However, I have promised myself, that after this weekend, I shall go to it with abandon.

What do the cops in the donut shop say? :D
Way Oh Way Oh, Way Oh Way Oh. Walk Like an Egyptian.

1 comment: