Friday, November 14, 2008

FRIDAY 5



When did you last use the edge of a coin (or a knife blade) as a screwdriver?
I have no need for a coin or knife blade, I have Swiss Army Card courtesy of Wee-Devil. I got it for my birthday. Is totally Amazing. Has : Knife, Nailfile/Screwdriver, PEN, Scissors, tweezers, and weirdly enough...... pin. Yes one solitary little pin, and it is this pin which causes most joy when i demonstrate it to people. And no - I haven't poked anyone with it!


When did you last use a wire coat-hanger to break into a car?
O M G Can you really do that? I thought it was just something they did on TV. I must ask Wee-Devil cause she has probably done it. She has done far more illegal things than me. And she is Mad.

When did you last use food or drink as medication?
Honest Injins, I used it approximately 2 weeks ago. I had a wee problem at work, which i was holding into myself until I got it sorted, which I did courtesy of the lovely Tel-Boy. However the night before I was due to sort it, I swallowed a very large bourbon so that I could sleep. And Boy Did I Sleep! Very Bad I know, but after 2 nights of no sleep I needed something.

When did you last use your cellular telephone as a flashlight?
This is something that distresses me, because my phone is f all use for anything. It doesn't even work as a phone any more. I have had to resort to my old Motorola Rzr which has a cracked face. My new motorola rzr has been replaced once, due to its random switching off problem, and then I couldn't be arsed speaking to the O2 people anymore - they weren't be most helpful. So I tolerated the new one telling me I had the wrong battery in??? Going Purple and Yellow and then switching off, until i realised it was preventing me from making calls and taking calls! Stupid Phone. The only thing it was good for was watching Bourne Identity on it - and I think that is way my darling husband recommended it for me!!!!!

When did you last use a paper clip for any purpose other than to clip paper?
I used a paperclip to poke my keyboard last week. I have problems with my keyboards all the time - If I'm not poking keys off with my extra fast fingers, I am trapping things (well, other paperclips and staples if truth be known), in between them, and of course the occassional lump of food. I try now since I had a new keyboard installed to maintain a non-food zone around my lappy, but it doesn't always work. Who can resist a slice of toast and lemon curd if it is going.... yummy

1 comment:

  1. gosh...after all that, what i really want now is some of that toast and lemon curd! happy friday =)

    ReplyDelete