Saturday, October 27, 2007

Don't know what's come over you..............

So there I was feeling sorry for myself, husband away all last weekend playing with the Scouts, and then this weekend he is working...... so I'm feeling sorry for him. But then I think to myself. Aw. It's the firework display next weekend. Nice event in Troon. Run by the local Round Table, or Rotary (maybe it's the same thing). Loads of Fireworks, no music, luminous bands and sparklers. So I thought, we'd walk down to that, watch the fireworks, then bimble along to the pub and have a drink or two to chase the cold away.

But then, he says, "I'm away next weekend". He's playing with the Scouts again!!!

Oh Wow. Big Hot Bubbly Bath, Glass of Red Wine and A Magazine for Me tonight!

Poor Wee Soul.

DWNB

1 comment:

  1. Awww get a good DVD and chill out on couch!

    ReplyDelete