Friday, October 26, 2007

Moving sidewalks, I don't see under my feet.....

Is cold and wet, and very dark.

Clocks go back this weekend, which is cool. We get a longer lie on Sunday? Maybe? I think I'm still missing my hour from March when they went forward!

I wish it wasn't quite as wet, I can cope with cold and wind, but the wet just makes it sooo soggy.

I promised K that I would take up jogging tonight, and to be honest, I actually feel quite like doing it. If it wasn't quite so wet I'd be even keener. I just feel the need to get out and exercise a bit. Maybe a wee jog round the estate will do me some good. Roll on me, with the Web Cam when I come back!


DWNB

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait to text him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. am just about to get my trainers on and go...... see the film when I come back.

    I'll probably have to run the whole way because of my bottom problem.

    ReplyDelete