Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Pay No Mind to What they Say...... Our Lips are

So, since my flu jab last year, I have had flu, precisely nonce. Which is great. Normally in a year I have at least 5 really severe colds, which end with me in bed, barking like a dog.

This year, I haven't so much had a cold as a sniffy/sneezy spell, maybe only twice. The last of which was last week. All good, except for the fact that I have still suffered the indignity of the disappearing top lip. You know, where your top lip has suffered the constant rubbing of non-high quality tissues (i.e, in this case, really cheap and nasty toilet roll), and starts to retreat up your nose.

I cannot today, distinguish between my top lip and my nose, If I had lip liner I would have no where to put it. I haven't even got my lip balm with me. Is starting to hurt.

I will have to go and snog people to try and make it better.

DWNB

PS - I have my flu jab booked for 8th October at 4.10 pm. PLease book yours if you are qualifying.

2 comments:

  1. I am not yet a pensioner therefore dont qualify.

    ReplyDelete
  2. neither am i bitch.

    I am chronically ill. Actually.

    ReplyDelete