Friday, October 19, 2007

Life is good......... wild and sweet

I took my honey out last night.

Was his birthday.

For starters we went to the Scottish Good Home Show Exhibition!!!!

Hmmm Yes. Well. I bought him 3 tubs of curry sauce, which was VERY nice. (We had loads of tasters). Then I bought my mum a birthday present (she told me what to buy), and yes mum, my nail is still very shiney and smooth. Then I bought a pair of immense snippers for the garden. They cut thru everything, probably my finger, and they are French. Which is okay in my book.

We had a lovely walk along the Clyde. Never seen any bodies, so we could say "Thurs bin a murder".

Then we went to Cafe Andaluz which was lovely.

Si was a bit warey at first, doesn't like new places, but very much enjoyed his Calamares, Lamb something... which was suspiciously like a haggis cube, my chicken in honey and batter, and fried fish, and the shared Spanish Roll with Chili sauce. Yum.

The Creme Brulee was to die for, and we almost did. They served us enough to serve 6 probably, and the pigs that we are - we ate it. Then I blinded Si with the Flash on my phone. Excellent eh? He's not bad for 47!!!!!!

I sung Si happy birthday and then we had a bimble back to the car, and came home.

Lovely.

Baby coming home tonight!.

First Baby going to play in the Power League in Volleyball.... How cool is he!

1 comment:

  1. Tsk, taking your wee bit on the side to our restaurant.

    ReplyDelete