Sunday, October 21, 2007

Ive thrown away the blues...........

But not really. I think they will always be there, but so long as I keep taking the pills, they'll stay in the background!

Really Busy day this morning so far. Am exhausted. Is only 1215, and I got up at 7.20am, got Steven breakfast and dropped him at Monkton for a lift to Wishaw. Then I came home and did his paper round. Ross his stand-in is away camping with Si and the rest of the Scouts. My Gawd. Stevo did the right thing giving Ross Sunday's papers. Jeesus. I had the car, and I was still struggling.

Then I went and got the shopping. That in itself wasn't so bad. I got round in about an hour, but then it took me another hour to get out. I met Jacqui at the door, and after wandering around, we went for a coffee, then I got downstairs, and I almost bumped into a girl I worked with at RP.... I casually walked the wrong way round, but then walked in to Annie Pants, who I worked with at Sirius. ... Jeesus. She is just about to stop on maternity leave.... I couldn't believe it. she has eleven weeks to go and looks absolutely fantastic. I stood and gabbed to her for AGES, and then turned and walked away and walked straight into Janey from Tap! She tells me she is moving up to intermediate tap!!! bummer. I had a good giggle with her.

I'm still coping quite well.

5 comments:

  1. I Dont Want To Go To WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:39 pm

    I'm not... i'm off tomorrow 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe you ate that much and are wondering WHY you aren't hungry anymore!!!! Doh!

    Hey Am just out of bed. 12.23 ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I force-fed myself a tin of soup and three slices of bread. And 2 bits of Mars bar cake. And then another 2 slices of toast. I didnt want to collapse from malnourishment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. arf arf arf arf.

    You Go.

    I could tell you a really awful story about Kentucky from last night, but since Si is still ill, I'll not.

    ReplyDelete