Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday 5


Of the people in your life, who is Most Likely to Succeed?
Both my Children are going to Succeed. They are both determined, focused and have ideals.




Of the people in your life, who has the Dreamiest Eyes?
My Husband. I could look in them all night.

Of the people in your life, who is the Cutest Couple?
Me and my Man. To me, we are cute!


Of the people in your life, who is Most Changed?
Kirst. The wee devil..... She speaks now, and does bad things to beautiful boys!


Of the people in your life, who is the Geekiest?
My Husband. Is Computer, IT, Book, and TV Geek. But its something else I love about him.

3 comments:

  1. nice post, thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am all sensible & mature now. Entirely different person. Guess who I met today? You'll never guess. You never will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did this to me before....... Mike Tyson?

    ReplyDelete