Wednesday, October 17, 2007

This is our lives on holiday............

is friday!

Well it's not really. Is my Friday. I'm off Thursday and Friday AND Monday, so technically I'm off for a week! Excellent. Then only 4 days, and I have another Weekend!

Heavens.

Tooli Belle is still checking in each night and seems to been having a ball. Tan is coming along nicely and she is swimming and eating stacks every day. Her greatest problem is that she can't decide what to buy her dad! I'm sure she'll find something for him.

Steven is hitting the hights of Glasgow everyday - Volleyball coaching at the Kelvin Hall. Didn't appear home last night until 6.15pm - was wandering around Glasgow City Centre having a shop. oh the life of it! Eh?

Anyhoos. Still at work. Have ALL Day to get thru, and a pile of work building up on my desk. Better get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment