Friday, October 26, 2007

The Friday 5

The Friday 5

Of peace, joy, love, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humility, and self-control, which are you most lacking?
Self Control - Show me a Multi-Pack of Crisps and I'll show you my mouth!

Of peace, joy, love, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humility, and self-control, which are you most blessed with?
Goodness. I'm totally a good person. I stopped wishing death on people years ago.


The Scout Law says that a scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent. Which of these are relative strengths for you?
Courteous. Every day I always do one courteous thing. I'm working on a Pass it on theory. I do a courteous deed, and that person should feel compelled to do one on!

Which of the elements in the Scout Law are relative weaknesses for you?
Thrifty - ha ha ha ha ha I'm the opposite. Show me a purse, I'll show you NO money.

If you were to create a list-type law, such as the Scout Law, for your occupation, what might it look like?
A Book-keeper should be honest, agressive, demanding, spoilt, and charming to speak to.

DWNB

1 comment: