Monday, October 29, 2007

help me make the most of freedom......

God Help me. Guess what I've just done.

Been out for a run.

Yes. Pant Pant Pant Pant. I was only out from 8.43, until 9.03 which is only twenty minutes. Is that right? Christ I can't even think any more. I ran a minute, walked for 90 seconds, ran another minute, walked for 90 seconds, ran almost another minute, I think I got to 52 second, and then walked for 2 minutes, and then ran a last minute and then staggered back.

Jeeeeesus. I am only just getting my breath back.

I think I bounced my baby belly (yes, is still there after 13 years - my babies were ginormous and stretched my belly out of all proportion - nothing to do with me being fat bird), right out of it's correct place (i.e, lying all floppy where my tight abs should be). And now, it's numb. Which is good. I could do some lipo tonight with the vacuum? maybe?

Additionally I think I can pinpoint now, the blockage in my intestine, I could feel it pressing against my left hip. Heavens the things your body tells you when you move it.

Shit. I think I'm going to have to go and lie down.

DWNB

No comments:

Post a Comment